Mission and Goals
Published: Tuesday, 11 October 2016 13:43
Written by Super User
- Stabilization of patriotic standards, and social cohesion, and train on vital citizenship, & encourage volunteering for the development and glory of our.
- Raise the community awareness of different aspects of human rights, and contribute to building the society on democratic & social justice foundations.
- Respond to the needs during and after emergencies caused by armed conflicts & natural disasters in order to support and save the rights of refugees & and marginalized groups.
- Confront illiteracy; encourage education and innovate it as it is considered one of the pillars of development.
- Preserve and protect the environment and the biodiversity. And raise the awareness of health & diseases prevention.
- Community Development and promotion from recipient communities to participatory communities in its development. And raise the community capabilities in order to promote well being, freedom, and civilization.
- Contribute to a build a world where children get all their rights, through working on the foundations of a safe environment that protects the child from all forms of abuse & exploitation & violence, provide health services, and raise the awareness of child safeguarding policy.
- Support women rights to achieve gender equality, and raise the awareness of the importance of women participation in community development.